Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome to my little piece of the world wide web!! 

Let me introduce myself, I'm Mrs.Davis, the wife of an amazingly supportive man who's helped me to get to where I am today in this journey of life.  I consider myself a late bloomer, because I didn't finish college right out of high school as many do.  None the less, I'm thrilled to have finished and am eager to get out there and start my journey in the classroom!  

This coming school year will be my first year to teach, last year unfortunately I wasn't able to get a teaching position.  I substituted the entire year in the district where I will be teaching this year.  I'll be teaching 3rd grade, and without a doubt that's just where I wanted to be!

I hope to post about my adventures in the classroom, this includes the good, the bad and the what in the world was I thinking moments!   I'm a bit of a domestic wife, I love to garden, bake and craft!  So I'm sure I'll throw in a few recipes or crafting projects from time to time!  

I hope you'll kick off your shoes and stay for a while to join me on my journey in 3rd grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment