Saturday, July 19, 2014

Who doesn't love a freebie!?


I clearly am not so good at updating my blog....with my 2nd year of teaching behind me hopefully I'll find more time to do updates!  The real reason for my post though, is to share a freebie! 




I know many teachers have a "treasure chest" or something similar, but I was looking for something that is very low cost!  After searching online for different ideas, I decided on using classroom coupons this past year. These are worked out great because they didn't cost me anything and I my kids loved them!  

I've seen many versions of them online but most weren't free, I decided I could easily make some on my own!  For now, I've only made 6 but I'll be adding more in the future!

If you'd like to snag this freebie, you can download them here:  Class Coupons

No comments:

Post a Comment